|Job Title||Director-QRC(Quality Resource Control)|
|Number Of Vacancy||1|
|Key Skills||quality resource center,quality resource control,quality control,quality engineer|
|Salary (Per Annum)||12 Lac To 18 Lac|
|Work Experience||10 - 11 Years|
|Job Requirement||More Than 100 Years Old Charitable Eye Hospital Looking For Hiring The Post
Experience :-10 yrs +
• To assist in the process of establishing and implementing the quality anagement systems.
• Support and train the personnel from partner hospital in concepts, methods and tools of quality.
• To assist in development of modules for QRC project implementation.
• To contribute in improving internal quality systems at SCEH.
• Documentation of monthly/Quarterly reports for QRC project.
• Documentation of case studies under the project.
• To assist in development plan for QRC.
• To assist in the internal quality program by participating in internal committees, meetings, Audits, Internal Staff training and Incident Management Process.
• To contribute towards Quality assurance Program at secondary centers.
Technical Qualification /Skills:-
• MBA ( Hospital/Health Management),Certification in Quality (Desirable)
• Proficiency in MS office, Proficiency in English, Good Communication Skills, Ability to work in teams & Contribute Effectively. Proficiency in Writing reports, Ability to teach and train.
• These personnel must be able to multitask and switch between internal quality assurance activities and QRC project related activities. These personal must have ability to work and perform under pressure and meet deadlines. Extensive travel of about 10-15 days in a month would be required (Abroad or national travel).
|Job State / U.T.||Delhi/NCR|
|Job City||Delhi, East Delhi|
|Company Name||Rmglobal Consulting|
|About Company||Indias's Fastest Growing Leading Outsourcing Firm. In Recruitment Since 2010.|